GIMP the Alternative Adobe Photoshop : Light and Simple

I am not a full-time graphic designer or passionate about it but there are few stigmas on Malaysian mind that when you are in computer science you may do some designing work. :P
.
Usually, I will try to learn something new with a little effort to gain the same quality result. I try to create some design for marketing purpose.

I use this GIMP Opens Source which I see has the same basic capabilities as Adobe Photoshop. Then with few month learning from Youtube, there are many designs that I already created.

This entry just to show few of my designs so you may have an idea what can you do with GIMP.


Ads


Logo 


Cover FB Page

Word inside the logo (girl) 



Multiple cropped product layer





Crop Product Image


Logo and Cover FB Page


Quote Image


Banner

This GIMP really helps me to do some simple design where I think it is enough to spread the message for marketing. Furthermore, this GIMP is free and all the knowledge you can get just from Youtube.
.
Tiada ulasan

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan